Ayurveda helps you to understand your type and do the things that balance your unique constitution. If you have a strong Kapha Dosha, you will recognize some of these qualities. In the end of winter and start of spring and from birth till adolescence years, we all feel these qualities more.
So raise your hand below in the comments, if you recognize yourself in the qualities of Kapha, the dosha of earth and water! I love Kapha people and actually my husband, my best friends have all Kapha qualities as they balance me, the strong Vata and Pitta person, so well!! I love their soft and sweet hugs, smiles and calm natures. Are you that person? Can I get a hug?!
We will soon dive deeper into doshas and how to balance them at the end of summer where we accumulated a lot of fire, on my free webinar on the 14th of September: Click to sign up
You are Kapha Dosha Type of People (or have Kapha imbalance) If you have
RESPONSIBLE FROM: MAINTAINING STABILITY OF BODY AND JOINTS, UNCTUOUSNESS IN THE BODY, NOURISHES ORGANS OF THE HEAD AND SENSE ORGANS, GIVES STRENGTH TO HEART, LUNGS AND OTHER ORGANS
– Body size large, strong and resilient. Overweight or prone to gain weight – Big, beautiful, colored, calm, loving eyes – Thick, oily, cool, white, pale skin – Large, lubricated joints – Slow but steady appetite – Slow and sluggish digestion
Kapha Mind (Happy Times)
– Calm and patient. Loving, Caring and compassionate – Devotional and accepting – Strong, secure and stable personality – Thrives in routine – Uplifts others with their nurturing presence
Opposite Qualities That Balance:
– A diet with more of the pungent, bitter, and astringent tastes – Cooked foods – stir-fried, baking, roasting, sauteed – Warm food and drinks – Lighter foods (less heavy)
Diet: Similar Qualities That Imbalance and Aggravate
– Sweet, sour, and salty tastes in excess – Very heavy/rich foods – Oily fried foods – Cold/frozen/iced foods & drinks – Dairy and nuts in excess, especially cold dairy – Excess sweets and sugar – Excess of liquidy foods
-. Heavy emotions like depression, sadness. Lethargy – Complacent or egoistic – Unable to say no,can become fanatical – Hard to change and get get stuck – Can’t let go -attachment – Procrastinates
Lifestyle That Aggravates
– Over eating – Excess (too long) sleep – Naps – Sleeping during the day – Lack of exercise or low physical activity – Sedentary lifestyle
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.