Spicy Pumpkin Almond Latte Recipe
It’s Pumpkin Time baby! All orange veggies are my favourite, pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes! And they are all perfect for Vata dosha, especially this time of the year. 🥕🎃🥔 They have grounding, sweet and soft – qualities, all we need at this time of the year. Nature always gives us the right produce for the right time and all we need to do is to follow it!🙌🏼 Here is a delicious almond milk and pumpkin spicy latte recipe, giving you the warm sensation of a soft blanket!
- 1 mug Almond (or any other type of) milk
- 1/2 cup Cooked pumpkins (I baked them with cinnamon-cardamom-vanilla, a little drizzle of coconut syrup and a bit of water at 180degrees celsius until they are soft)
- A pinch of each: ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove
- 1 tsp Sweetener of your choice, I used coconut syrup as it has low glisemic index
- Just blend them altogether and pour in a mug. I gave it a swirl with the milk frother to have a nice foam on top.