Fortunately some things can be very simple in life, like a slice of baked cabbage!!
- In search of different ways of cooking the veggies, baking is always a delicious option! Sure the raw version in salad has much more vitamins and when you look for a warm dish of cabbage, try this!
- All you have to do is, slice the cabbage quiet thick about 3 cm.
- Cut a garlic clove in half and rub it on the cabbage slice.
- Then brush olive oil on it.
- Add spices like pepper, zahter or cumin or curry, choice is yours! Add also salt&pepper. Keep you garlic piece on top.
- Baked in the oven for 15 minutes, return to otherside and bake 10-15 minute more.
- Serve this grilled slice t-bone cabbage with mustard (joking!!). You can try garlic yogurt or salsa though. If you are not vegetarian, it goes great with salmon or chicken/beef!
Thanks to my friend Allison for sharing the recipe!